An established Midtown firm is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with 4+ years of experience to support the CEO. Position will start temporary but will go full-time for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• coordinating travel arrangements for executives as well as external visitors
• preparing expense reports
• screen and respond to telephone calls
• meet and greet clients
• maintain daily appointment calendars
• coordinate and arrange meetings and company events
• assist in preparation of presentations
If interested, please email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Applicants must have 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, with at least 2+ years of experience supporting Senior VP/VP's.
Skills and Requirements:
• B.S/B.A or some College with emphasis on business & communication.
• Strong presence to deal with internal & external VIPs and High Profile officials
• High Level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft office Suite
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• A willingness to work overtime is important.
• Excellent communication and verbal skills
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced and complex environment
• Experience in handling sensitive and confidential business matters and information with discretion
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.