A Payroll Clerk position has become available through Robert Half Finance at a flourishing company seeking a highly-organized individual. As the Payroll Clerk, you will handle data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution, and providing statements to various departments. This vacancy is based in the Wayne, Pennsylvania area and is a full-time opportunity. Strong communications skills are fundamental to this role as the candidate will be required to work with both the internal team and external customers.
- Instruct and train employees in the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Provide clerical support by filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Retrieve reports as instructed by administering and/or distributing
- Maintain payroll information by contacting employees via email and phone to obtain timesheet approvals
- Generate and run custom reports
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Organize data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- High attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Skillful in learning new processes and systems
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Prior knowledge in Payroll software
- 3+ years of previous payroll experience
- Payroll experience desired
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
Interested?? Please forward all resumes to Kate Reusche - [ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.