To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • Sacramento, CA
Posted 11 days ago
El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, and Yolo Counties
Have you ever wanted the autonomy to run your own behavioral service without the hassle of hiring employees, communicating with insurance companies, and keeping up with business regulations and operations? Come be a part of Maxim’s fast-growing Autism and Related Services division in Sacramento, where we give you the flexibility and support to maximize your talents at helping better the lives of children with social, communicative, and behavioral deficits. At Maxim, you will be part of a highly collaborative team of analysts who are always willing to discuss clinical issues and help each other out, including offering mentoring under senior BCBAs. Our office is supported by friendly administrative staff who take care of scheduling, billing, and communication with insurance companies, leaving you free to focus on your clients. You will work with knowledgeable behavior technicians who have completed extensive training and are eager to help you make a difference. We offer flexibility in scheduling, independence in clinical decision-making, and support in continuing your professional education.
- Conduct initial assessments for new clients to determine program recommendations including goal selection, type of service, and amount of service to provide
- Implement, train, and facilitate your desired clinical program using evidence-based behavioral strategies in a format that is accessible to family members, other professionals, and insurance providers
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and educational assessments, accurately identifying the function of challenging behavior and socially valid pivotal behaviors to target
- Develop strong collaborative relationships and train families, caregivers, and school staff to implement effective techniques across all environments, promoting progress and generalization
- Provide ongoing supervision and training of behavior technicians, ensuring treatment integrity and supporting the professional growth of technicians
- Monitor progress and evaluate treatment effectiveness regularly, maintaining high rates of progress
- Be a leader in your community and within the Maxim organization by attending special events, supporting other professionals with resources and expertise, and supporting in the growth of business operations
- Current License or Certification: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), LMFT, LCSW, LPC, PT, OT.
- Experience providing behavior analytic programming and strategies in home,
center-based, or school environments
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to excellence in applied behavior analysis
- Driver's License and working vehicle
- Salary: Competitive and willing to negotiate (Minimum of 25 billable hours per week is an expectation of salaried employees)
- Full health, dental, vision, & 401k for full-time employees
- Bonus potential based on company performance
- CEU Stipend
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid mileage and cell phone allowance
- Laptop provided for internal employees
- Full time and part time positions available
*Please inquire about benefits as some will depend on position and location
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs