To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Janesville, WI 53546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Customer Experience Rep - Janesville
Grainger • Janesville, WI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Grainger is a global leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products serving businesses and institutions. Our 18,000 employees are driven to serve customers and the community in exceptional ways focusing on delivering the highest level of service. The Grainger team works closely with customers to better understand their challenges and provide cost-saving solutions. Grainger's employees serve customers more than 115,000 times every day through multiple channels. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll be able to develop your talents, and make a difference. Grainger is a Fortune 500company and a perennial member of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies list.
Provide exceptional customer service for new and existing customers with inbound inquiries (e.g. quotes, order entry, and service requests) by probing to uncover customer needs, identifying solutions to meet need, following up on open issues, and seeking ways to add value while creating a remarkable experience for both internal/external customers.
- Plays a vital role in the retention of Grainger’s customers.
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer.
- Works extensively with the customer to resolve problems, orders, and technical issues in an effort to retain our customers’ service and relationship.
- Accurately performs fundamental work assignments to deliver a superior customer experience by listening to their needs and providing timely solutions (Order entry, order follow-up, shipment tracking, update orders, etc).
- Provide a remarkable customer service experience that drives customers to return to Grainger time and time again through superior communication skills.
- Accepts coaching and feedback and takes necessary steps to improve performance through commitment to learning and growth.
- Combines service, sales and systems skills with basic product knowledge, while efficiently position applicable exploratory questions, to uncover customer needs and navigates to relevant solutions.
- Empowered to resolve customer issues promptly and accurately in a manner that will promote customer loyalty.
- Shares relevant information with sales partners and acts on customer feedback.
- Consistently captures customer’s intent when placing an order and seamlessly provide delivery option that meets those needs.
- Uses system capabilities to provide information on pricing, availability, and alternative solutions to complete customer interactions and solver customer problems.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to drives sales growth by engaging in actions that identify leads for further selling opportunities.
- Ability to personalize interactions with customers, while using a positive, “say yes” approach, and set appropriate expectations to resolve conflict.
- Demonstrates and participates in continuous improvement activities
- High school diploma or equivalent with preference for post-secondary
- Self-starter/motivator that demonstrates strong work ethic
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Experience in relevant computer applications and contact center systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and background in enterprise systems (i.e. Enterprise systems; SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com)
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.