The Seasoner 1 is responsible for ensuring that product is seasoned to required standards while maintaining a continuous flow of product to the packaging lines. Responsibilities also include making adjustments to the machinery to achieve the correct product and seasoning flow, filling seasoners, and record keeping. Essential Job Duties
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ensures that the product is seasoned with the correct type of seasoning and with the appropriate amount of seasoning.
- Performs line clean-ups, set-ups and changeovers.
- Assembles and disassembles seasoning line equipment correctly.
- Cleans the floor as needed.
- Performs lock-out/tag-out of equipment as needed.
- Performs minor adjustments to the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Retrieves correct and adequate supplies from the warehouse.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and Safety Regulations consistently.
- Communicates with Manager/Supervisor, Packaging Lead or Baked Line Lead, Maintenance and Quality Assurance regarding pertinent issues
- Communicates with supervisor regarding any training and information needed, and with the warehouse concerning supplies.
- May perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Knowledgeable of GMP’s, SOP’s, and Safety Regulations.
- Basic operation of seasoning equipment.
- Knowledgeable of Kettle Foods seasoning quality standards.
- Interpersonal and team skills for working with employees at all levels within the company.
- Effective math skills.
- Basic analytical skills to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to become Lock-out/tag-out certified within three months of employment.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack to maneuver pallets of seasoning.
- Ability to work in a safe manner in a production environment with safety hazards.
- Ability to tolerate a high temperature, high humidity and loud noise production environment.
- Ability to work in an environment with high levels of seasoning dust and fumes and moving machinery.
- Knowledgeable of PLC computer adjustments.
- Ability to perform tasks independently and as part of a team to accomplish company goals.
High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Good Manufacturing Practices
Packaging And Labeling
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19205
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, NC, manufactures and markets snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. The Company’s products include pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant style crackers, nuts and other snacks. Snyder’s-Lance has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, Massachusetts, Texas, Florida, Ohio, and Ontario, Canada. Products are sold under the Snyder’s of Hanover, Lance, Cape Cod, Krunchers!, Tom’s, Archway, Jays, Stella D’oro, O-Ke-Doke, and Grande brand names along with a number of private label and third party brands. Products are distributed nationally through grocery and mass merchandisers, convenience stores, club stores, food service outlets and other channels. The Company Snyder’s-Lance Inc. was formed by bringing the best of two companies together in Snyder’s of Hanover and Lance Inc. in December 2010.
View the full profile