Senior Accountant- CTC Division
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Your Job as a Senior Accountant:
The Senior Accountant is responsible for overseeing the daily and monthly accounting functions of Acadia's Comprehensive Treatment Centers nationwide. Responsible for general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and financial statements, such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules. Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance within accepted accounting policies and principles.
Your Responsibilities as a Senior Accountant:
- Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of general ledger accounts for multiple treatment centers
- Compiles information to be used in the monthly and quarterly financial reporting documents
- Ensures all accounts are analyzed, reconciled and properly supported
- Reconciles treatment centers' cash receipts and bank statements
- Reviews and records intercompany transactions to appropriate treatment center
- Performs daily, monthly, and quarterly test of transactions
- Communicates processes and procedures with Clinic and Regional Directors and works as liaison between CTC Division and treatment centers
- Ensures all audit controls are enforced and performed routinely by centers' personnel
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Two to five years of accounting experience.
- Grant accounting experience, preferred.
- CPA certificate required.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles