Inova Cares Clinic is looking for a full-time Family Medicine Physician with significant clinical experience working with LGBTQ+ individuals. The role will support Inova's newly established LGBTQ+ clinic - the first in Northern Virginia - by providing in-person and telemedicine primary care services to individuals of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer experience.
A successful candidate will have:
* Experience working with LGBTQ+ individuals
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
* Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to multitask required
* Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment
* Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals
* Board Certified in Family Medicine
* Active VA license or ability to obtain an unrestricted medical license to practice Family Medicine in the state of Virginia
* Doctorate, Emergency Medicine.
* Must hold a current and active license to practice medicine in the State of Virginia.
- Emergency Medicine
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills