$80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Do challenges and fast-paced cultures inspire you to work hard? Is joining a company in the Manufacturing field an exciting idea? Apply today for your next job through Robert Half Finance. Your tasks as Senior Project Accountant will include project accounting, ad hoc analysis, coordination with project managers, financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting. Beyond solid compensation, this full-time role comes with excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow. This Senior Accountant role is located in Houston, Texas within the Manufacturing field.
- Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- 6+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Able to manage time well
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Knowledge of Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- Solid understanding of project accounting including POC
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
For immediate consideration, please email resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles