BlueCrest is a global, innovative leader in enterprise print, mail and customer communications. Our products include printers, inserters, sorters and parcel solutions—and a renewed commitment to innovative software and vote-by-mail solutions. We are proud to be an industry and market leader in the mail space.
Although our manufacturing headquarters is based in Danbury, Connecticut, we are a global company with clients and team members in over 18 countries worldwide, including an expansive field service team comprised of over eight-hundred specialized field service technicians.
The Printer Sales Executive is responsible for managing the printer business unit portfolio in an assigned regional geography to achieve business objectives including assigned Written Business targets. The sales executive is expected to be capable of understanding strategic business direction, align go-to-market strategies to the territory requirements and drive execution plans to achieve objectives.
The Printer Sales Executive is the leader that builds and maintains relationships with end users, the regional sales and pre-sales teams, product management, customer marketing and service teams to formulate strategies to optimize account development, client satisfaction and loyalty. This role will spend ~20% of their time acting as a product specialist that supports the corresponding sales team and 80% in a direct to client sales role, driving results as an individual contributor.
- Sales Growth - Achieve growth in sales attainment (written business) from all segments of current customers, competitive targets and new clients
- Revenue / Margin Growth - Achieve consistent year-on-year growth from all revenue sources, including services and consumables, while maintaining or improving gross margins.
- Own stage 2 through stage 6 steps of sale, specifically including discovery, demonstration, cost justification/ROI/proposal generation. Drive account sales activities for inkjet opportunities for both new opportunities as well as existing BC inkjet placements. Own Client base for inkjet installations.
- Solutions Growth - Achieve consistent solutions growth, cross-selling new solutions applications and taking solutions market share from competitive solutions users.
- Training & Development - Ensure development plans are in place and executed so that growth and personal development targets are achieved.
- Sales Reporting & Pipeline Management - Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer information through ongoing usage of sales automation tools by all sales representatives and sales support. Provide an accurate forecast of region sales results. At all levels, review and analyze the sales pipeline to provide an accurate forecasting of monthly results that roll-up to the region.
- Consistent and effective execution of sales methodologies and use of systems (salesforce.com) to ensure higher win rates, higher average order values, greater deal velocity and effective forecasting.
- Account Planning – Create and manage account plans with extended team to fully penetrate the Market. Coordinate activities among sales support resources.
- Communication – Demonstrate strong executive communications and leadership skills. Strong English and French language skills, written and verbal are required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Education & Experience – Bachelor’s degree. Minimum of 5+ years of successful very high-volume production inkjet print sales experience including personal territory management.
- Success in working across matrix based solutions based selling teams, team-building, coordinating resources.
- Specialized Skills:
- Successful inkjet print selling experience with a focus on the transactional workflow and customer communications management. Print and Mail industry knowledge and knowledge of the competitive technology providers is required.
- Inkjet digital production print sales and business development experience driving results as either an individual contributor or in direct support of existing sales representatives.
- Demonstrated experience in client ROI/financial management and business case development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to represent BlueCrest at highest customer management levels.
- Work Environment/Physical Demands - Frequent travel to interact with customer/prospects across the assigned geography. Ability to effectively work in an agile work environment using a variety of communication tools.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Business Strategies