To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineer II (Quality)
Apex Systems • Irvine, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Global medical device company in Irvine is seeking Quality Engineers to join their team!
Applies knowledge of technical principles and systems/procedures to optimize product development.
- Create, test, and/or improve products by developing moderately complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles
- Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering drawings/prototypes, etc. to establish/characterize product and/or process specifications
- Create/update portions of design control documents including requirement specs and risk documents
- Assign R&D support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate technician work
- Identify, evaluate, manage, and provide guidance to suppliers, including establishing tolerances and defining acceptance criteria for suppliers
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of industry experience in Quality Engineering
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178