ProCare LTC Pharmacy (A Division of Clarest Health) understands the universal needs of healthcare institutions with a personal touch that only an independent pharmacy can offer. With years of experience, we have the understanding and knowledge to move into the next generation of pharmacy services. We are seeking to hire a Lead Pharmacy Technician to work out of our Worthington, OH location.
The role includes but is not limited to:
* Maintains logs, records and other required documentation, files documentation in the appropriate location
* Assist with inventory control including checking stock for expiration dates
* Operates unit dose packaging equipment
* Assist in the training of other Pharmacy Technicians
* Develops and maintain integrity of automated medication dispensing
* Assists department manager with performance evaluations for the pharmacy technicians
* Managing pharmacy technicians and subordinate supervisors in a long-term care setting.
* overseeing workflow, timely releases of deliveries, verify timesheets and employee development.
* ordering non-medication supplies and ensuring the establishment and maintenance of records.
* Must lead by example for their team members
* Must be a certified Pharmacy Technician with experience
* Adequate knowledge of business in relation to organization of a long-term care pharmacy
* Assist Pharmacy Manager and PIC/SP in selection of departmental staff, give orientation and supervision, as well as discipline when necessary.
* Plan, administer, organize, and successfully implement activities in relation to the pharmacy dispensing, pre-pack, scheduling, and other operations.
* Proficiency in directing, overseeing, and evaluating the work of Team Members.
* Effectiveness in maintaining and establishing efficient relationships with team members.
* Knowledge of MTS-350 preferred
* Previous management experience preferred
* Ability to promote a team environment
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Dosage Form
- Long Term Care
- Stock Control