Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must possess the necessary knowledge and experience to perform work with voltages from 12vDC to 480v AC.
- Works with blueprints, specifications, schematics, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Estimates material, labor requirements and orders material as required for the job.
- Plans sequences of work for maximum efficiency and lowest cost. Coordinates providing the correct tools necessary to do the job safely. Identifies the job worked by properly completing Work Order charge-out documentation for labor, material and sub-contract work.
- Assembles, installs, tests and repairs electrical conduits, fittings, electrical panels, switchboards, transformers, motor controls centers and motor starter, according to specifications and National Electric Code / state electrical codes.
- Is able to cut conduit (threads rigid if used), bends conduit / pipe to required angles.
- Assembles and installs lighting fixtures, switches, disconnects, electrical panels, junction boxes, conduit fittings, hangers, pulls wiring / cabling and makes wiring terminations.
- can test conductors and equipment (ohm meter, volt meter, etc.) before energizing. Checks power, voltages, and phasing. Corrects any problems found.
- Do Monthly testing of the site emergency lights.
- Knowledge of AV equipment.
- May be required to work off-shifts, weekends, holidays and respond to emergencies 24 hours/day
- Ensures that National Electrical Code and OSHA requirements are adhered to by construction or installation crews.
- Responsible for safe execution of each assignment.
- Responds to a variety of emergency situations.
- Maintains Stock / inventory in a clean/neat/organized fashion.
- Maintains highest level of cleanliness in work/ storage areas.
- This position will work as a member of a multi-craft team supporting other crafts/trades.
- Responsible for the inspection / certification of electrical work performed on site.
High School Diploma or equivalent, Journeyman
Electrical License (Candidate shall take continuing education classes to the license current)
Valid driver’s license.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply
National Electrical Codes