To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Fargo, ND 58078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Account Manager
Doosan Bobcat NA • West Fargo, ND
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Execute all phases of Government Account Marketing and Government Sales strategies and sales opportunities of SLED (State, Local and Education) and FED (Federal) markets. This is to be accomplished via direct interaction and management of select Government Agencies.
Role & Responsibility
Government Agency Interaction and Management
- This position interfaces and supports sales and operations with responsibilities for managing and supporting the lifecycle of contracts and customer relationships. This role requires a customer service focus, contract sales management, comprehensive organizational skills with analytical ability. Disrupt competitive relationships that will serve Doosan Bobcat’s long term government sales strategy. Assist in the management, implementation and maintenance of new and existing government contracts. This includes, but is not limited to, initial proposal creation, modifications, pricing updates, and execution strategy.
Drive Government Sales Volume and Growth
- Assist dealers and customers with bid specifications, discount questions and quoting in coordination with the Account Managers. Effectively work with other Government Accounts team members and deliver world class customer support.
- Identify low performing government sales territories. Implement strategy and action plan to improve.
- Work cross-functionally with legal, finance, marketing, HR, field staff, dealers, as well as Doosan-Bobcat leadership to ensure effective workflow and execution throughout the contract sales life cycle. Communicating with the field sales staff and dealerships on contract start dates, end dates, price pages, what equipment is eligible, and how to quote customers. Participate in field schools, training dealerships on proper quoting, ordering, and delivering procedures. Communication with Regional Directors/Dealer Account Managers and dealerships on competitive opportunities and sales process strategies to make sound business decisions. Support internal reporting requirements as it pertains to contract performance and sales reporting. Maintain a show database that has dates of shows pertaining to state contracts. Support and attend trade shows or conferences that will include booth order, literature order, equipment location and coordinating for the booth. Also, keeping the local Regional Manager/District Managers/Field Product Representatives apprised of the show and asking for assistance when applicable. Working several shows throughout the year. Many of them will be on or over weekends.
- Education Requirements: Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience: 4>6 years
- Travel Standard: >50%
- Ability to present to small and large groups.
- Ability to lead & participate in projects.
- Previous government sales experience required.
- B2B (Business to Business) sales experience required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Product knowledge of Doosan Bobcat and its competitors’ a plus.
- Military Experience a plus
- Ability to operate machines proficiently would also be a requirement for demonstrations.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Intermediate/Advanced in Microsoft Excel
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.