Title: Sr. Application Analyst
Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid schedule)
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: Up to $110,000/year (could have some flexibility based on experience)
Purpose of this Role
The role is responsible for supporting the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) and Customer Service (CS) modules. As a functional analyst, the team member will collaborate with business users to gather requirements, provide guidance on best practice, and lead enhancement delivery thru design and blueprint workshops, configuration, and collaborating with developers. Additionally, the functional analyst will participate in a wide variety of projects to fulfill unique country requirements, establish integrations with other 3 rd party systems like Salesforce, and establish global processesJob description
You are meant for this job if
- At least 2+life cycle implementations of SAP ECC
- Expertise in leading blueprint workshops, SAP Configuration, Custom (PRICEFW) Development, Cutover Activities, Data Migration, Testing and User Training and hyper-care support experience
- EDI Interface development strongly desired
- Expertise in SD-FI integrations (AR accounting, inventory accounting, inter-company processing)
- Experience in setting up SD pricing design, SD Billing, SD Returns Processing
- Knowledge of SD-MM integration
- Customer Service, Plant Maintenance configuration for the SAP ECC6. 0 system.
- MTO & ETO scenarios for Customer Service module integration with Sales.
- Repair / Refurbishment process for Spares and Finished goods, so strong understanding of repair process within CS, MM/WM, and PP.
- Extensive knowledge of replacement processing including scrap and refurbishment processing
- Equipment master setup, tracking and integration with warranty tracking and coordination with SD and FI modules for reporting of warranty recognition
- Extensive knowledge of Service work orders and integration throughout repairs process
- Knowledge of service labor posting and integration with time keeping system
- Knowledge of material issues and postings
- Integration with HR module on areas like time sheet, time bookings etc.
- Set up of Installed Base, Equipment records and Functional Locations.
Your future at TechnipFMC
- At least 3 years of experience as a functional analyst in SAP ECC SD or CS modules
- Strong business analyst skills defining requirements, creating technical specifications, performing system testing, coordinating UAT with business stakeholders, and adhering to best practices
- Experience with SAP ETM is a plus
- Spends a minimum of 95% of the time in an office environment. Rare potential shop exposure if visiting that work environment for short periods of time which requires lifting, walking, stooping, bending, and some climbing. Fast paced atmosphere with multiple priorities and constant change.
- Potential career path,
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
- Customer Service
- Data Migration
- Finished Good