Location: Fort Myers, Florida
Job Title: Industrial Sports Medicine Professional
Job Type: Full-Time with benefits
Hours: Average of 30 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday, flexible 1st shift, 7:00am - 6:00pm; split between three locations
Salary Range: $39,000.00 - $54,600.00
Local Benefits: Warm climate, nearby beaches, fishing
*negotiable based on credentials and experience
A day in the life of an Industrial Sports Medicine Professional will include using your clinical knowledge and our training to provide injury prevention, early discomfort management, body mechanic coaching, and assistance with overall health and wellness. Our primary goal is to develop strong relationship and assist in the overall well-being of the working athletes we serve.
This position allows for a flexible schedule that works for you, us, and our clients. While we must meet our contractual client expectations, Briotix Health values work/life balance. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and are great at working autonomously, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, & vision
- 401k with employer match
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Accrued Paid Time Off + Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Annual Calm.com subscription
- Work/Life Balance
- Opportunities for professional development and specialized training
- Mentorship programs
- Supportive Leadership Team who dedicates their energy to your success
- DE&I Focus Groups
- Provide onsite Industrial Sports Medicine services at 3 locations in South Fort Myers and Naples
- Create and maintain positive relationships
- Conduct musculoskeletal screens and provide Early Discomfort Management
- Real-time Ergonomic Evaluations & Body Mechanic Coaching
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and provide customized Education & Training presentations
- Conduct Post Offer Employment Testing, Physical Demands analysis, and other client-specific assessments
- Accurate and timely electronic documentation and support of client-specific reports
- Provides standard first aid treatment for injuries not considered serious, maintaining compliance with OSHAs bloodborne pathogen standards.
- Ergonomic Certification or training preferred but not required
- Physical Demand Analysis experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of musculoskeletal injury care
- 1-2 years of industrial/occupational experience in injury prevention or ergonomics preferred but not required
- Education in athletic training, kinesiology, exercise physiology, physical therapy, occupational therapy, or related field
- Appropriate certifications and/or state license in good standing required
- Must meet the physical demands of on-site work needs; ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds, frequent standing, walking, sitting, and or squatting
*reasonable accommodations will be considered
- Current CPR certification
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
All offers of employment at Briotix Health are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, possible drug screen, and any applicable credential verification.
Key Words: industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, sports medicine, athletic trainer, AT, ATC, occupational therapist, OT, physical therapist, PT, DPT, kinesiologist, exercise physiologist, physical therapy assistant, PTA, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics, education, FL
- Clinical Works
- Exercise Physiology
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Human Musculoskeletal Systems