To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Starpoint Solutions (A Yoh Company). • New York, NY
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Manager needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Starpoint Solutions, a Yoh Company in New York, NY.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
* IT Staffing Experience
* Leadership, Coaching, Training Experience
* New Business Development
Experience - What You'll Be Doing:
* Responsible for managing sales, developing sales strategy and driving new business development
* Call on companies of all shapes and sizes in a variety of industries regarding Starpoint's staffing solutions, as well as our project solutions, which include Custom Software Application Development, Predictive Data Analytics and ERP & Cloud Solutions.
* Negotiate contracts and bill rates with clients.
* Leads sales team by selling, training, motivating and mentoring as well as optimize team performance to attain branch financial goals including gross margin.
* Attracts, hires, trains, develops and motivates and retains staff.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* Successful IT staffing sales experience.
* Supervisory experience preferred or experience coaching and mentoring junior team members.
* Strong communication and organizational skills in order to maintain a level of activity which includes qualifying prospects, scheduling client meetings, pipelining qualified candidates, and generating revenue.
* Successful completion of background screening process.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Sales, or related fields preferred.
* Strong work ethic motivated by results.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
* Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.
* Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
* Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
* Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
* Capacity to express thoughts orally.
What's In It For You? Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, an aggressive, uncapped commission plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.
Recruiter: Erik Voss
We've been in business since 1982, have 13 offices in the US and two offshore development centers in Moscow and Kiev, and have over 100 recruiters nationwide to support our business development professionals. We've worked with some of the world's top companies and have a 90% repeat business rate. We provide staffing solutions in the areas of IT, Finance & Accounting, and Marketing & Creative, and also provide project solutions in the areas of Custom Software Application Development, Predictive Data Analytics and ERP & Cloud solutions - the ability to cross-sell in each of these areas gives our Account Managers a much larger opportunity to be successful than in most staffing firms. For more information about Starpoint, please visit our website at www.starpoint.com.
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].