To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Branchville, NJ 07890
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Incident Response & Threat Detection Specialist
Kforce Technology • Branchville, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Threat Hunter / Incident Responder for an excellent opportunity to join our client's expanding Information Security team, as a key member of the IT staff in Branchville, New Jersey (NJ).. This dynamic new role will be responsible for detecting, analyzing, containing, eradicating, and recovering from information security incidents using appropriate forensic tools to collect and preserve all electronic evidence.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, management information systems, business administration, or related discipline is preferred
- CISSP, GIAC, or equivalent designation highly preferred
- 5+ years' experience in IT or Risk Management roles, with at least 4 years in a security role
- Expert level knowledge of current security control technologies and procedures for a large-scale environment
- Knowledge of firewall theory and configuration, intrusion detection and internet architecture
- Ability to express complex technical security control concepts passionately and effectively
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to communicate effectively when dealing with external customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as NIST-CSF, ISO-27000, SOX, BASEL II, EU DPD, HIPAA, and PCI D