Home Health Occupational Therapist
Williamsport, PA, USA
Working Hours Per Week
It's Just Better Here!
We're hiring for a Home Health Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic team. Residential Home Health and Hospice is a nationally recognized leader in home health and hospice for over 20 years and have been named a Top Workplace 11 years in a row. We have immediate openings, call
This role will work with our clients in Williamsport, PA and surrounding areas.
Why you will love this OT job:
* Inspire: Create meaningful relationships over time that motivate patients to reach their therapy goals
* Innovate: Leverage advanced technology to streamline care coordination between patients, physicians, and the interdisciplinary team
* Influence: You are afforded the rewarding privilege of caring for patients in an autonomous setting, where you empower them to take greater ownership of their health and recovery
* Independence: Following the schedule you help create, you will travel to where your patients are most comfortable, in their homes
Why you will love being an Occupational Therapist at Residential Home Health:
* Uncapped earning potential, including Quarterly Bonuses
* Flexible schedules
* A comprehensive 4-week Therapy Onboarding Program
* State of the art technology to reduce time spent on charting
* Continued education with support from Field Preceptors and Mentors
* Employee and family-focused Appreciation Program
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options for you and your family
* Company paid Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
* Also, pre-tax FSA and HSA plans
* Time off that grows with your tenure
* 401k Plan and Pension
* Pension: A company funded retirement credit up to $50,000 provided after 3 years of service
* Company paid Vehicle Program
* Discount on Tuition for selected courses offered by Purdue and Kaplan
(Certain Benefits may vary based on your Employment Status)
What we are looking for:
* Must possess a Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy from a school with an Occupational Therapy curriculum Accredited jointly by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Occupational Therapy Association
* Minimum of one (1) year Healthcare experience
* Successful completion of a drug screen prior to employment is part of our background process, which includes medical and recreational marijuana.
* By supplying your phone number, you agree to receive communication via phone or text.
* By submitting your application, you are confirming that you are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Residential Home Health and Residential Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical Education
- Occupational Therapy