To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA 95215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Production Supervisor - Stockton, CA
Oldcastle Infrastructure • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job ID: 150350
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The Production Superintendent is responsible for all activity on the production floor. The superintendent is responsible for tactical planning and daily operations related to employee safety, product quality, customer service, production efficiency, preventive maintenance, and regulatory compliance.
- Building a production schedule for the coming week that uses labor efficiently to meet customer expectations for delivery
- Managing the plant safety program (daily huddles, monthly training, inspections, procedure development, behavioral observations, 5-S projects, and enforcement/discipline)
- Developing frontline Leads to be more effective
- Recruiting/onboarding new employees to support the plant workload
- Managing monthly budgets and job-based budgets for labor and material spending
- Making improvements to product quality, production efficiency, safe work practices, etc.
- Daily and monthly reporting on labor usage, materials usage, etc.
- Managing raw material and finished goods inventories
- Managing the purchasing and receiving process for the production area
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Previous supervisory experience in production, maintenance or quality control required - at least 5 years’ experience preferred
- High school diploma / equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to plan work and successfully implement programs through the direction of others
- Demonstrated competence with MS Office programs, network navigation, and production/accounting software
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.