To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Temporary Legal Assistant
Special Counsel • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Special Counsel is currently recruiting a Temporary Legal Assistant for a downtown law firm. The temporary legal assistant will assist attorneys with criminal law and litigation matters. Responsibilities
- Scheduling the calendar of activities of attorney, including making commitments for conferences, court dates, meetings and other appointments
- Composing and editing of correspondence, legal briefs and other related documents
- Receiving telephone calls and visitors
- Obtaining police reports and preparing court documents
- Bachelor’s Degree of Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a law firm that practices Criminal Defense Law
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Legal Assistant job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cincinnati, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter@Cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled