Prestigious law firm in Washington, DC is seeking a qualified attorney with at least 3 years of experience to join their practice and take the next step in their career.
Qualifications for Candidate:
- Employee Benefits experience - Title I, II and IV of Erisa
- Exemplary writing and analytical skills
- Strong academic background
- DC bar membership or eligibility to waive into the DC bar.
Benefits to the Candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Client teams that work and collaborate together
- Associate gets exposure to everyone in the firm
- Mentor and orientation program
Please contact Michelle Katen at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply for more information about this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.