Duffy’s Napa Valley Rehab provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our nurses. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols,
- Ensure physician’s orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient’s status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of significant changes in status
- Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as required by the state of California
- Previous psych nursing experience highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Behavioral Health
- Medical Records
- Nursing Practices
- Registered Nurse Certified