Digital Marketing Content Specialist -- Rooms To Go
Anyone looking to advance their career and gain exposure to Digital creative and content, then this position is for you. As a Digital Marketing Content Specialist, you will interact with the Digital Marketing team -- including Creative, Analytics, SEO and Ecommerce Merchandising. Your role will focus on providing creative and content support; this includes being able to multi-task, problem solve, and manage multiple timelines. As a team contributor, this person performs tactical tasks effectively, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in the digital creative and content production space, understanding of various online marketing principles and experience with commonly used reporting or tracking interfaces. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Works with our Creative, Analytics, SEO and Ecomm Merchandising teams to support content marketing initiatives through organic content, affiliate programs, influencer campaigns and additional content related efforts.
- Assist in discovery, creative design, content production and implementation, as well as monitors content impact and performance through various reporting tools.
- Conducting competitive research, including quantitative insights and trends.
- Pull daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports in Google Analytics and other online marketing metrics tools.
- Bachelor's degree required. Marketing/Business Major preferred.
- 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Proficient content writer.
- Microsoft Office Skills -- Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Relevant work or internship experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and problem solving mindset with high attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Management experience preferred. Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, organization, and professionalism.
- SEO or personalization content related experience preferred.
- Retail and/or Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Flexible under time requirements and changing deadlines.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently.
New Product Development