To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millbury, OH 43447
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Guardian Industries • Millbury, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Quality Engineer in Millbury, OH!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Use Market-Based Management principles to create value for Guardian, our customers and society Manage plant QMS in alignment with corporate quality objectives
- Establish, monitor and report quality KPI data
- Utilize appropriate quality/continuous improvement tools including FMEAs, Control Plans, Process Capability Analyses and SPC
- Act as customer liaison in quality complaint resolutions including containment, remediation, root cause analysis and corrective action implementation
- Establish appropriate inspection requirements, methods, frequencies for all critical process/product control systems
- Assist in new product/process development launches interfacing with Science and Technology as well as external customers and onboarding new customers
- Maintain internal and external audit processes in support of QMS
- Design and specify inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment
- Interface with process and manufacturing engineering teams on process improvement projects
- Define, manage, verify and validate supplier product and process quality requirements
- Supervise quality technicians as assigned
What You Will Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of five years’ experience working with quality systems, root cause analysis and statistical process controls in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to statistically analyze process and product data
- Proficient in statistical analysis software
- Competent with structured, team problem solving disciplines
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Certified quality engineer (CQE) through ASQ
- Continuous improvement skill sets including driving out waste, mapping workflows
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing certification
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System framework knowledge
- Ability to train team members on quality assurance concepts and tools
- Glass industry knowledge including safety glazing and insulated glazing a plus
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.