We are offering a sign on bonus of $2,500!!!
Azalea Health and Rehab is looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate.
Certified Nursing Assistant - Openings for Full Time, Part Time and per diem
Looking for candidates for all shifts - 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm- 10pm-6am
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide basic patient care under the direction of nursing staff. Duties include, but are not limited to changing linen, transferring, transporting, feeding and grooming patients.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in the State of Alabama
- Six months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a long term care environment preferred.
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct and indirect resident care services through the following;
- Answer signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assist residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care.
- Carry food trays and assist residents with feeding.
- Assist residents with physical exercises.
- Ensure the personal care and comfort of patients.
- Assist with the transfer of patients to wheelchair and/or activity areas.
- Assist residents with ambulation.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, pulse, respiration rates and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Communicate to the nursing team changes in residents clinical condition.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Competitive Health Benefits Package
Supportive, Professional Environment.
Azalea Health and Rehab is an equal opportunity employer.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Personal Care
- Signal Lights
- Blood Pressure