To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntington, IN 46750
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nurse - RN - LPN - Earn up to 27.50
Magnolia Health Systems • Huntington, IN
Posted 13 days ago
RNs EARN UP TO $27.50
LPNs EARN UPTO $22.50
Oakbrook Village, a skilled nursing facility in Huntington, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Oakbrook Village provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified RNs and LPNs to work on our team. At Oakbrook Village we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Oakbrook Village is seeking compassionate RNs and LPNs who want to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Provide for the daily care, health needs, safety and comfort of the resident.
- Assure that restorative nursing care measures are performed as indicated and ordered.
- Maintain open communication with nursing management regarding conditions on the nursing unit and concerns related to staff, residents and visitors.
- Explain treatment goals and expectations to the resident and family, in an effort to obtain feedback and cooperation.
- Supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Is a graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Is currently licensed by the State of Indiana as a RN or LPN.
- Is experienced or trained in nursing services administration, rehabilitation or geriatric nursing.
Benefits and Perks
For candidates who are selected, they will be offered:
- Competitive pay
- Shift differential pay
- Competitive group medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet prescription benefits
- Life and disability insurances
- Attendance awards up to $450.00
- Verizon cell phone discounts
Candidates will also be able to advance their career and education with the assistance of scholarships, tuition assistance and reimbursement, and promotion!
At Oakbrook Village we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Oakbrook Village and bloom into a career
Oakbrook Village is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.