Medline is currently hiring for an Engineer (Process, Chemical, or Electrical) for our Honea Path, SC location!
The Engineer will plan, organize and control increased productivity projects from conceptual stages through production cycles in order to optimize profit and meeting marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives. Investigate current operations practices and scope, develop and implement changes that will improve operational productivity.
- Support ways to increase operational productivity (i.e. warehouse, manufacturing, reorder, buying and production control).
- Prepare, perform and conduct quality protocols for new packaging material. Ensure that new products meet the strict quality and performance standards set by the division (i.e. burst testing & tensile tests).
- Perform complex assignments to develop new and/or enhance existing procedures, statistical analysis, inspections, and validation activities. Contribute to the organization's process improvement activities.
- Analyze costs related to capital expenditures to determine breakeven points, payback and associated hard and soft savings.
- Conduct training, when appropriate, on quality assurance and/or engineering concepts and tools, including but not limited to inspection, measurement, test methods, and comprehensive equipment operation procedures.
- Subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures. Apply functional knowledge to the design and customization of workflow systems that provide seamless integration. Write functional requirements, develop test plans and work with production issues.
- Provide specialized expertise to the company through project, account and people management.
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline (Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering).
Required Work Experience:
At least 1 year experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment.
- Has 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment.
- Likes a small-town environment.
- Has experience with PLC programming.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(K) with company match and much more!