ARMED SECURITY PATROL OFFICER
Securitas Security has immediate openings for ARMED Flex Security Guards. If you have the passion to work in public safety or law enforcement, let Securitas help YOU build your resume by gaining knowledge and experience you can use for your future! We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team! These positions require flexibility in scheduling as these officers could be called to duty at moments notice.
Armed positions available in West Las Vegas
Starting pay rate is $14/hr
Must have 2nd & 3rd shift availability
*must have active guard license to become armed*
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, inspecting buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Preparing logs or reports as required for site
- Previous experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field highly preferred
- Capability to comply with confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work legally in the United States
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work
- Basic computer skills
- Schedule flexibility; willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physically capable to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting up-to 40 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Ability to withstand inclement weather conditions
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age for armed positions
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Valid Nevada Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within 6 months
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation program
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible
PILB LICENSE NO 1100