The primary function of the Inventory Clerk is to maintain an accurate inventory of finished goods, complete transfers between warehouses and to ensure that all inventory is maintained and organized according to procedure.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love operations and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
Transfer of Products
- Transfer all released finished goods from QS following Production runs into physical BINS utilizing MEDWMS/SYSPRO
- Monitor Short Expiry material and transfer accordingly each month
- Process all incoming SCT shipments with accuracy and efficiency
Maintain Accurate Inventory
- Ensure cycle counts are completed in accordance with procedure for finished goods
- Coordinate with Customer Service/Shipping to resolve any discrepancies in inventory levels
- Work with QS/Production and pull all inventory for rework, quarantine, investigation
Maintain Organized Inventory, Monitor and Manage Warehouse Goods
- Ensure all BINs are neat and organized
- Consolidate goods and make necessary movements as needed
- Collaborate with all departments as needed for maximum efficiency
Collaborate and Assist the Shipping Department as neededRequired Skills:
- Heavy lifting required at times in excess of 25kg+
- Accountable, dependable, Team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of SYSPRO/MEDWMS an asset
- Ability to use FORKLIFT and other powered equipment an asset
- High School diploma required
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a warehouse environment, Inventory experience in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry preferred
Why work for MEDISCA:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Inventory Clerk position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Maintain Warehouse Inventory
Responsible For Updating