Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
The Captain will be an exempt employee responsible for providing support to our Colorado contract in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations of the following:
- Handles the day to day operation of assigned officer force in assigned areas ensuring that all contractual requirements are met
- Schedules/ Inputs officer's time in payroll. Monitors and regulates overtime
- Conducts random and scheduled post checks to ensure officers meet all uniform and certification guidelines as required in the statement of work
- Acts as a liaison between the officers and the Contract Manager
- Assists Contract Manager with the implementation of all Policy and Procedures as well as disciplinary actions
- Continuously monitors and trains officers to ensure that the highest quality of supervision is being maintained on the contract
- Provides leadership and mentorship for officers to promote growth and development
- Ensures that the line supervisors know all the aspects of the Captain's responsibilities so that they can assume post without hesitation in the Captains absence
- Other duties as assigned
- US Citizen with social security card
- Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Federal Contract Supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; or a minimum of four (4) years of leadership experience in law enforcement, military, or armed security; or a combination of both leadership and college courses pursuing a Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement degree
- Must be able to pay full attention to detail, and be able to multi-task
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Meet background screening and U.S. Government suitability requirements.
- Pass and maintain medical, physical fitness, and drug testing standards.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Position is primarily in office setting. Occasional travel is required.
Position requires sitting for long periods of time. Continuous computer use. Duties require using hands and wrist for typing and computer usage for long periods of time, lifting more than 10 pounds, bending twisting, and standing. Some activities that involve standing for long periods of time. Requires conducting site visits.
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Criminal Justice
- Law Enforcement
- Microsoft Softwares