Keiser University is a regionally accredited, private, career university that provides educational programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels for a diverse student body. The main campus is located in Fort Lauderdale with campuses located throughout the State of Florida and internationally. Through quality teaching, the University is committed to provide all students with opportunities to develop the knowledge, understanding, and skills necessary for successful employment. Committed to a students' first philosophy, Keiser University prepares graduates for careers in business, criminal justice, health care, technology, hospitality, education and career-focused general studies.
Inherent in our Mission is service to the community. This service includes community partnerships, involvement with various constituencies and various continuing education programs.
The Admissions Officer is responsible for conducting educational awareness activities promoting education and Keiser University in their assigned territory. This will include but not be limited to High Schools, Community Colleges and Events. Admissions Officers will be responsible for identifying students interested in pursuing an education at Keiser University and assisting them through the application and admissions process. This role will be supervised and work closely with the Office of the Chancellor and the Flagship Residential campus. Officers must be able to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop new relationships as well as continue fostering current relationships with area high schools & community colleges in assigned territory
* Visit schools and schedule activities in assigned territory that provide opportunities to speak with prospective students and student applicants
* Register to attend all college fairs in designated territory to meet with prospective students and family members
* Manage assigned territory independently while attending all area student events and activities to fulfill recruitment expectations. Events will include but not be limited to in class presentations, college fairs, transfer fairs, field trips, financial aid night, open house events and/or other area events designed to build student population
* Generate educated and informed inquiries from high school students in local territory
* Conduct concerted outreach to all students expressing interest in college and Keiser University by phone, email, text messaging etc....
* Assist students in making application to the university, retrieve test scores and transcripts promoting student profiles forward for acceptance decisions
* Conduct interviews with prospective students identifying their skills, abilities, motivations and fit for the university helping those who are interested to enroll at the university
* Manage time efficiently between interest-generating activities with prospective students and follow up with individual students
* Facilitate all facets of the enrollment process from the inquiry stage through student matriculation
* Prepare weekly reports
Admissions Officers must have a Bachelor's Degree.
This is a full time remote position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
It also requires extensive traveling to local high schools, career fairs, and community events in the Philadelphia and New Jersey areas, with the possibility of extended travel to other areas.
For consideration, only online applications will be accepted. For further information, you may contact your local campus. Campus contact information listed on our website at www.keiseruniversity.edu
Thank you for your interest
in our school system. Our schools prohibit
discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex,
gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic
information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to
the extent prohibited by law.