Job ProfilePosition Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Branch Banker Sr. in a Universal Branch, you will spend most of your time as a personal banker, engaging customers in sales conversations to introduce and promote appropriate products and financial solutions to every client. In this retail banking role, you will identify and act on opportunities to strengthen customer relationships through a defined sales process. You will make outbound calls, engage with customers in our retail branches, and educate clients on financial wellness. A Branch Banker Sr. helps to ensure customer financial needs are consistently met through discussions about PNC products, retail banking services, and digital technology. As a Branch Banker Sr., you will deliver a personalized banking experience by engaging our clients and the communities we serve. This position will be based in 3670 S MOORLAND RD, NEW BERLIN, WI 53151 at the New Berlin retail banking branch.
- Acquires and deepens the branch customer base through a variety of proactive sales and service activities. Manages the customer experience by identifying opportunities to improve the customer's financial wellbeing. Collaborates with ecosystem partners to grow customer's share of wallet. Acts as a PNC ambassador; positions PNC solutions to drive new revenue and customer loyalty.
- Leads by example in driving proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions with a defined sales process including outbound calling, service to sales, teller interactions, appointment setting and effective lobby engagement, ultimately elevating client loyalty. Confidently delivers a full PNC conversation with every client interaction to identify appropriate PNC solutions. Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community Centers of Influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Leads by example in driving customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience. Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position financial products to meet their needs. Has expert knowledge of complex financial products, services and solutions. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Leads by example in applying product and procedural knowledge to identify, mitigate and solve customer problems effectively to drive customer loyalty.
- Proficiently manages risk through adherence to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Demonstrates a heightened scrutiny to identify and avoid loss. Participates in branch daily operations, ensuring they are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
To learn more about this opportunity, please watch this [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Branch Banker Sr (L) (MLO).Competencies
Banking Products – Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services available through the retail banking branch.
Digital Awareness – Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Matrix Management – Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Prospecting. – Knowledge of prospecting principles, processes and skills; ability to identify and engage potential customers in the market. Build relationships and create opportunities. Plan, strategize and target the right industries. Create value propositions with impact.
Retail Lending – Knowledge of and ability to design and develop retail lending products and services, manage and evaluate operational processes and procedures and ensure compliance with local and company policies.
Selling. – Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Understanding Customer Needs – Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 3+ years experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.Education
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Branch Banker Sr (L) (MLO).
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call
and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Branch Banker Sr (L) (MLO)
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Branch Banker Sr (L) (MLO) to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
- Consumer Engagement
- Lending Products
- Selling Techniques
- Retail Banking
- Sales Process