Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
The Lead Maintenance Technician will act as working mechanic and when requested, assist the Maintenance Shift Supervisor in the delegation and direction of scheduling, maintenance pm’s, and emergency work repairs. In the event that a Maintenance Shift Supervisor is not present the Lead Maintenance Technician will assume the duties of the shift supervisor.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
• Great starting pay: 29.33/hour!
• Excellent benefits package
• Union position with job stability
• Growing organization & increased demand for products
Lead Maintenance Mechanic Key Job Responsibilities
• Perform the duties of a mechanic.
• Delegate daily operations of the maintenance shift as requested by the shift supervisor.
• Direct, train, and assist shift class mechanics in the daily maintenance of the operation.
• Responsible for the maintenance operation in the absence of maintenance supervision.
• Ensure work area is safe and clean.
• Ensure all GMP’s are followed
• Review of daily lost time with all mechanics on shift.
• Lead the daily huddle meetings.
• Lead “trouble-shooting" in the fields of electricity, plc’s, automation controls.
• To perform Preventive Maintenance as designated by Supervisor/Foreman or Plant Engineer.
• Any other assigned maintenance tasks.
Lead Maintenance Technician Requirements
• Must have High School Diploma /GED.
• Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Demonstrated ability to be a motivated employee within a team oriented environment.
• Must be self directed and able to work without close supervision.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.