St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
The Coordinator, Property Management, is responsible for property coordination including owned facilities and leased facilities, to include 100-150 properties. Oversees network real estate activities including: lease administration and leasing, improvements, maintenance, facility operations and costs, budgeting and site location. Establishes appropriate procedures, standards and objectives in all phases of departmental activities and operations. May also coordinate commercial, industrial or residential properties as part of this portfolio. Coordinates lease administration activities for the portfolio, to include oversight of the rent & operating expense payment process as well as its monitoring of critical dates and creating lease abstracts used by a number of different functional groups with the organization
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and perform real estate transactions (such as lease transactions) as necessary.
- Develops and provides recommendations for cost improvement of operating and annual budgets for the portfolio.
- Researches, negotiates and elects to purchase via short and long-term lease agreements and /or purchase agreements that meet the organization’s goals. Develops Network standardization agreements and contracts wherever possible, to include service contracts.
- Meets with tenants of responsible buildings at least twice annually. Provides excellent customer service, timely follow up and resolution to issues.
- Contract and negotiate all services and purchases with vendor including cost containment considerations through contract bids and negotiations.
- Negotiate real estate matters with internal personnel and any required outside personnel such as legal firms, tenants, local and state agencies, and landlords. Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with leaseholder’s owners, renters, vendors and related organizations.
- Develops and coordinates five year strategic real estate upgrade plan.
- Ensures adherence to federal, state and local regulatory codes, including but not limited to Joint Commission, Department of Health, Life Safety; Labor and Industry, etc. Periodically evaluate compliance status.
- Coordinate and direct activities of inspection agencies and to effect remedial actions indicated by the reports of those agencies.
- Seeks out, implements and documents effective communication methods to ensure internal and external customers receive timely and appropriate real estate information and support.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIRMENTS:
Requires walking for up to 8 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; standing for up to 8 hours per day, 4 hours at a time; sitting for up to 8 hours per day, 4 hours at a time. Frequent fingering, handling and twisting and turning. Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull and hold approximately 30 pounds. Occasional reaching above shoulder level, bending, crouching, climbing stairs and ladders up to 30 feet and climbing stairs. Hearing as it relates to normal conversation. Seeing as it relates to normal vision, perceiving objects, scenery and print.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Sciences, Real Estate or Asset Management, Administration preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in a professional real estate and supervisory capacity, preferably in a hospital or other large, complex healthcare environment. Must possess and maintain current and valid driver’s license.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!![ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Coordinator, Property Management[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Coordinator, Property Management
- Leasing (Contract Law)
- Property Management
- Real Estates