To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emeryville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Clinical Trainer
Maxim Healthcare Services • Emeryville, CA
Posted 2 months ago
The Clinical Trainer position plays a critical role intraining new employees on administrative procedures and Medicare guidelines forutilization management as well as all train care management processes. Thisindividual also utilizes technical writing skills to create materials necessaryfor training staff and to support daily work processes.
- Creates and updates curriculum to meet all business needs
- Conducts periodic needs assessment to identify system and work flow training needs
- Develops, implements, and maintains training or retraining needs of new and existing staff including retention of up to date training materials
- Consults with subject matter experts when necessary to develop work process solutions
- Establishes and sets schedules for educators as applicable
- Accesses skills and progress of those being trained
- Delivers quality training sessions to all staff utilizing concepts, materials, and supporting documentation that is industry specific and evidence based
- Supports customer service training requirements
- Utilizes creative and adaptive teaching techniques to accommodate adult learning needs
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current, valid, and unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the state of practice
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Nursing Master’s preferred
- Three years’ work experience as a trainer in the healthcare industry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry specific to case management or case management training experience preferred
- CCM preferred
- Current CPR/BLS
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Ability to independently manage and lead projects to a timely completion with minimal management supervision
- Ability to exercise a certain degree of sound judgment of questionable claims
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills, verbal, and written skills
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"