Our organization provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our employees. Current benefits include the following:
- $1,500 sign-on bonus applies to FT Night Shift positions only
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Health care flexible spending account (FSA)
- Limited health care flexible spending account (LFSA)
- Dependent care flexible spending account (DCFSA)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- Supplemental life insurance
- Supplemental accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) play essential roles at our facility, which is part of the nation’s leading behavioral healthcare network. As an LPN or LVN at our center, you’ll provide vital patient services as an important member of our team.
Every day, the LPNs and LVNs who work with us make a lasting positive difference in the lives of our patients and their loved ones. Our patients and their family members will look to you for care, comfort, and compassion. Our clinicians and other treatment professionals will rely on you to provide information, documentation, and personal insights about our patients’ progress.
In this position, you will work both independently and as part of a dynamic team of experienced clinicians. You will have the opportunity to enhance your skills, develop new capabilities, and expand your professional horizons, all while doing meaningful work that will make life better for individuals and families in crisis.
If you’re ready to take a significant step in your nursing career at one of the nation’s premier treatment facilities, you may be the perfect candidate for this position.
- Monitor patient health and administer basic care.
- Utilize the nursing process in assessing, planning, and carrying out care plan objectives and goals.
- Provide for the basic comfort of patients and implement nursing interventions as identified in their individualized plan of care.
- Apply appropriate interventions to progress the patient toward sustained wellness.
- Discuss the care provided with patients and listen to their concerns.
- Report status changes and concerns to registered nurses and doctors.
- Keep records on patient health.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients, visitors, co-workers and others who are involved in patients’ treatment.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note.
- Document medication administration and reflect accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
- Maintain standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with facility policy and procedures, other external governing and credentialing bodies, performance improvement standards, and psychiatric nursing standards.
- Provide for the safe delivery of medication in accordance with policies and procedures, physicians’ orders, and current practice.
- Maintain thorough reporting and accurate documentation of patients’ symptoms, responses, and progress.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have current LPN/LVN license as required by state.
- We prefer one year of nursing experience within clinical area of service provided by facility.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any person based on race, color, national origin, disability, age, or gender.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR, De-Escalation/Restraint (Required)
- LPN/LVN (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
Nursing Clinical Setting:
Hours per week:
Completed license needed:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Psychiatric And Mental Health Nursing