To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westford, MA 01886
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PSA Healthcare • Westford, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Description of Responsibilities
Exercise management principles to ensure profitability, control assets and communicate the company’s philosophy and objective to the community. Responsible for day to day functioning of the Location. Provide direction and supervision to ensure adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Initiate and monitor IOP Plan to assure quality of services provided.
- Initiate appropriate actions on reports and recommendations provided by authorized inspection agencies.
- Program operational planning.
- Staff development including orientation, in-service education and continuing education.
- Develop marketing/budget plan prior to each fiscal year.
- Take appropriate action to assure the location/agency complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures the accuracy of public information, material and activities.
- Monitor marketing plan and budget; includes results in quarterly report.
- Forecast sales goals as part of the budget process annually and monitor results monthly.
- Establish goals and monitor results of marketing based upon approved marketing plan.
- Establish A/R goals during budget process, in conjunction with Divisional Vice President.
- Maintain ongoing liaison with staff, regional management, corporate staff, and governing body as required. Conduct meetings with other line managers/supervisors. Meet with supervisors at routine intervals; participate in regional meetings as requested.
- Oversee acceptable turnaround on POT’s and CMN’s.
- Work or monitor the A/R aging report to attain A/R goals.
- Manage materials procurement and distribution as appropriate. Ensure company standard of inventory level is met or exceeded.
- Conduct physical inventory as required.
- Monitor and control the company assets at the branch location and the assets in the patient’s home.
- Be knowledgeable regarding Medicare, Medicaid and insurance regulations.
- Oversee product recalls and ensure appropriate follow-up with Materials management/Purchasing.
- Interview and hire competent staff as needed and approved by supervisor with emphasis on recruiting the best qualified candidates.
- Company policy implementation.
- Conduct in-services at routine intervals on clinical issues, products, service techniques, reimbursement procedures or other relevant topics based upon employee and organization needs.
- Assure evaluation of each employee annually and establish goals for the upcoming year. Monitor employee progress toward these goals, regularly.
- Monitor branch operational expenses to comply with established percentage to revenue.
- Assure appropriate staff supervision during all service hours.
- Participates in location administrative and clinical call as needed.
- Implement and direct IOP Plan to comply with company and accrediting body standards.
- Supervise and evaluate client satisfaction survey report on client served.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to organize, plan and delegate properly in accordance with the size and services of location.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in service line or home health industry preferred.
- Professional health related credential or license within the state of practice.
- Two years of related health care experience, home health management experience preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- CPR Certified.
- Health Requirements as per Company policies and state law and regulation.
- Criminal Background check completed and results within parameters as per Aveanna policy.
Requisition ID: R0008142