Kelly Services is seeking a clerical professional for a Quality Scanner role with our medical manufacturing client in southwest Memphis, TN. This is a full time, Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm schedule for 1+ year temporary possible temp to hire. Pay is $12.00/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days. Stable work history is a MUST for consideration.
Coordinate administration and assist in production of Document Archiving Services using a variety of software and scanning devices to insure processes are within compliance. The individual needs to be EXTREMELY detail oriented and has to be able to follow EXACT instructions. Assists in developing recommendations for improvement in procedures and coordinates implementation of the procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Prepare documents for scanning according to procedure.
2. Operate Scanners while maintaining a high level of quality.
3. Performs daily cleanings and testing to insure accuracy of scans.
4. Maintains accurate productivity records to meet quality specifications and audits.
5. Provide document retrievals from microfilm when requested.
6. Identify and explain document errors.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 6 months prior clerical and/or imaging and document scanning experience REQUIRED.
• High School graduate.
• Computer proficiency including working knowledge of MS Office applications. Able to navigate computer to locate files and programs.
• Requires the ability to sit for a relatively long period of time, approximately 60% of the time.
• Requires high degree of concentration and attention for approximately 60% of the time.
• Must be mobile to the extent to allow free movement in an office environment of a multi-story office facility. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Requires the use of hands and arms to operate computer, printer, copy machine, calculator and telephone.
• Requires the ability to hear directions given and use telephone; must have minimum visual acuity to operate computer and other standard office equipment.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Accounting Record Management System