To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Project Manager II
Truliant Federal Credit Union • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Purpose of the Job
Under minimal supervision of the Director of Enterprise Service Delivery, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing assigned projects within the framework of PMI standards and, ensuring consistency with the organization’s strategy and goals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Leads the planning and implementation of key corporate initiatives.
- Conducts impact analysis to assure an enterprise-wide focus is maintained during the life cycle of the project.
- Defines the project's organizational structure.
- Coordinates business and system analysts work effort to assure the project outcomes are efficient and documented.
- Develops each project's scope of work with emphasis on the development of requirements, goals and objectives.
- Develops a comprehensive project plan with experience/knowledge in the areas of stakeholder identification and management, communication planning, budget management and the development of a comprehensive work breakdown structure.
- Procures resources and manages resource time effectively.
- Recognizes, documents, tracks and resolves project issues/risks.
- Monitors and reports on the project's progress at all levels within the project's organizational structure.
- Manages, documents and communicates project changes to assure outcomes meet expectations.
- Monitors and controls all aspects of the project life cycle to assure the project stays within scope, within budget and on time.
- Manages the vendor relationship through implementation and assure a successful transition to the line of business.
- Provides support and guidance to members of the project team.
- Provides guidance and training on project management skills and techniques.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have expert knowledge and a demonstrated understanding of the general interoperability of financial industry business systems and processes, as well as a current knowledge and general understanding of financial product/service advancements and operating trends
- Must have strong knowledge of project planning and management techniques, including managing projects within a matrix environment
- Must be familiar with process mapping, business analysis, and systems analysis
- Must have ability to understand all business processes within the credit union, as well as understanding the underlying technologies supporting those business processes
- Must have demonstrated practical experience in successfully coordinating medium to large-scale business projects
- Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written; excellent listening and questioning skills; proven ability to reach an audience through effective and clear presentations
- Must have superior interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature, flexible, compassionate
- Must have strong PC skills, with proficiency of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Must have ability to develop project management training materials for corporate use
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required, with the ability to research issues, summarize findings, and make meaningful recommendations
- Must be detail oriented and well organized
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently in fast paced and complex business environment under minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a general office environment
- Must be flexible and able to shift resources and priorities as required
- Should possess a strong commitment to providing excellent service to Truliant’s members, both internal and external
- Occasional standing, walking, bending, and stooping required
- Must be able to sit at a desk for moderate periods of time and use a computer
- Must be able to moderately lift or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds
Education and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance, or related field required
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience in Project Management within banking/credit union industry
- Business Analyst/Systems Analyst knowledge and/or experience preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred