To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newport Beach, CA
- Vaco - Orange County
- Phone: 949-265-8526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Corporate Accountant (Real Estate)
Vaco Staffing • Newport Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for investment banking professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Property Accountants; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the real estate industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you are experienced in real estate / property management accounting as a Property Accountant, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
A well-established asset management company in Newport Beach is seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant to join their team. Ideal candidates will have a few years experence in corporate accounting with exposure to real estate industry being a huge plus. Main responsibilities of this role include: corporate accounting of product expenses, coordinating invoices, being the liaison between Treasury, the clients, and vendors on a regular basis, managing the timely processing of product payables, and interaction with the REITs third party accounting team.
Additional responsibilities of the Property Accountant include:
- Daily, weekly, monthly and period-end closing duties including preparation and review of entries and reconciliations. Areas of focus would include general accruals, preparation of lender-based reporting, and other areas.
- Assist in coordination and support of third-party auditors.
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization including Operations, Treasury, and Property Accounting.
- Execute internal controls with a continuous improvement and ownership mentality.
- Provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.