ECS is seeking a Deskside Support Technician to work in our Washington, DC office.
This position supports the EPA user community in the Washington, DC area.
- The right candidate must be a skilled technician with knowledge to support a variety of technologies and software, while also being a team player who works well with colleagues as well as government clients.
- The ability to help set priorities and to manage change, as well as to assist with project tracking, is essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills with technical knowledge of the EPA architecture is preferred.
- 5 years of experience in a service desk role supporting end user problems; troubleshooting and resolving all aspects of computer hardware and software.
- 5 years of experience with the Windows operating system, Microsoft Office suite, tablets, and iPhones.
- COMP TIA A+ Certification and/or Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Apple I Phone
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
Complex Problem Solving