Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Monday-Friday, Days, with flexibility in scheduling required.
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network is the premier rehabilitation provider in Connecticut. We provide rehabilitation services across the continuum - acute care hospitals, long term care facilities, sub-acute rehabilitation, homecare, outpatient centers, and in community settings such as senior centers, work sites, and schools and colleges. We offer over 35 outpatient locations with a variety of specialists, including oncology, women’s health, sports medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language, we are known for our commitment to high quality, customer focused outcomes.
This position supports the VP of Operations and the operations team of Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network. Position is primarily Monday – Friday, Days, with flexibility in scheduling required.
This position contributes to the overall success of the organization by providing multi-dimensional complex administrative support in a manner which requires self-direction, creativity, and independent and discretionary judgment.
Responsibilities and coordination across multiple functions including but not limited to:
• Creates, mines and helps analyze data and key metrics to support the operations of the network using advanced PC skills.
• Coordinates various projects impacting the organization, provides information to internal and external customers, prepares various documents in order for the organization to maintain to operate and comply with regulatory agencies.
• Schedules appointments, organizes meetings and maintains selected files for multiple senior leaders.
• Involves others both within and outside the area as needed, or refers to a higher authority when appropriate.
• Participates in activities dealing with sensitive and confidential issues and information involving financial, Human Resources and other issues impacting the organization.
• Plans and participates in the coordination of special functions/meetings/events by coordinating services across all levels of the organization and community.
• Assumes responsibility for self-improvement by collaborating with the superior to identify growth opportunities and resources.
• Three years previous administrative experience with at least one year supporting a senior leader required. Two years of education beyond High School required.
• Two years of experience supporting a senior leader required. High School diploma required, additional education highly preferred.
• Must be proficient with computer applications, software and Microsoft products.
• Extensive experience with data analysis and excel spreadsheets required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to ensure high degree of confidentiality with strong problem solving skills required.
• Ability to problem solve and participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.