Robert Half Technology is looking for a Systems Analyst II in the Philadelphia, PA area. For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
What you get to do every day:
- Performs intermediate level system configuration changes and maintenance to support the lifecycle of the application
- Performs operational support, maintenance and configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity
- Works independently in support of team initiatives
- Gathers requirements, develops specifications, prepares documentation
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design and implementation of technology resources that process, transmit, or store information
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other application regulations that govern the use of and disclosure of patient, financial or other confidential information
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Healthcare related field
- 1-3 years experience within healthcare environment
- 1-3 years relevant information systems analyst experience
- Required to work with a team of analysts to provide tier 2 support for their customers
- May be required to travel to/from and work in various locations, including patient care areas
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications
- May be a designated “health care worker”
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.