WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Traffic Engineering Associate II, including design, planning, environmental, construction and program management. The company provides its comprehensive range of services and solutions to support U.S. federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker’s more than 3,000 employees across nearly 100 locations are committed to a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve challenges for clients and communities throughout the country. To learn more, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Traffic Engineering Associate II.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure. DESCRIPTION
Michael Baker International is seeking a Traffic Engineering Associate to join our Moon Township, PA team. Under direct supervision, the successful candidate will assist Civil Engineers and Project Managers with the preparation of transportation plans, traffic engineering analyses, and transportation studies. Specific duties will include:
- Conducting technical analyses
- Preparing technical reports
- Preparing transportation-related plans and graphics
- Collecting field data, traffic counts, and other research
- Preparing quantities and construction cost estimates
- Traveling to job sites for site visits, data collection, and meetings, as required
- Providing technical support for meetings
- Other duties as directed by senior staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Planning
- 2-4 years of experience in traffic engineering or transportation planning
- Knowledge of traffic analysis software, including HCS, Synchro, and VISSIM
- Computer knowledge/experience with Microstation and Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project experience and/or coursework including: highway and intersection capacity analyses, corridor analysis, roadway safety analysis, and parking analysis
- E.I.T certification
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Traffic Engineering Associate II
MICHAEL BAKER INTERNATIONAL EEO STATEMENT
Michael Baker International is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Michael Baker International provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Michael Baker International maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of Michael Baker International are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Vissim (Mathematical Modeling)