Ingenium Talent is a privately held, local staffing and search firm that specializes in Engineering, Accounting and Administrative placements. We have over 25 years of combined experience conducting searches on a national scope. We pride ourselves in quickly ascertaining business needs and delivering timely and effective solutions to our clients. In our 25 years of combined experience, we have overseen 1000’s of successful searches across the country. Our placements range from Staff-Level to C-level executives. We have worked with small to medium sized businesses, Fortune 100 companies and government entities. We listen to what is important to you when deciding to making a change and align that with the same expectations of our clients.
We are currently looking for a Staff Accountant that is focused on routine monthly responsibilities but able to assist other staff members in day to day functions to help the finance team stay on pace for month-close, audits, and other business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and enter journal entries which include standard, correcting, and allocating entries.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and reports monthly.
- Assist in monthly financial statement review.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations monthly including cash, fixed assets, and other asset and liability accounts.
- Assist in month end and year-end closing.
- Prepare for the budget process and team with management to consolidate the budget.
- Provide financial information to department managers.
- Prepare for and assist in external financial audits.
- Maintain fixed asset sub-ledger and reporting.
- Organize and maintain customer, supplier and other corporate contracts and agreements.
- Prepare information for annual federal and state tax returns.
- Work on various department projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related area.
- 1-3 years’ prior experience in public accounting or industry.
- CPA or CPA in progress preferred.
- Knowledge of Excel (advanced) required.
- Excellent attention to detail, proven accuracy, and efficiency skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
At Ingenium, we believe People are Everything. Our foundation is built on Integrity, a strong team-based culture and a deep understanding of the markets we service. Our Process is Built around YOU! From the very first conversation, our team takes the time to understand your individual strengths and career aspirations. We want to get to know you and believe our team-based approach and extensive network of client relationships allow us to deliver the best opportunities possible. Put yourself on track to be where you want with your career and APPLY NOW!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted at this time.
Standard Accounting Practices