To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quincy, MA 02171
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Analyst
Experis • Quincy, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client in Quincy, MA has a 6+ month contract role for a Business Analyst.
- Will support the eServices Team as they transition from a mainframe operational system to a commercial off the shelf product.
- The business analyst will help develop process flows and procedures documents, document new requirements to improve the business process.
- Must be able interact and collaborate with internal staff and communicate with business associates and project team members.
- Must be able to build subject matter expertise with eServices processing.
- Must adhere to all security standards and directives.
- Elicit, analyze, specify and validate the business definitions of project stakeholders.
- Perform testing to validate the high-level functionality of solutions.
- The position requires flexibility, responsiveness, creativity and innovative thinking.
- Document the detailed business requirements in a traceable, testable and verifiable format, providing recommendations and specifications to refine the business processes as needed to achieve a positive impact to the solution
- Produce work products as appropriate including Business Requirements Documentation, Functional Specifications, workflows, use cases, business rules, process flow, data flow, test cases, training materials, etc.
- Support test strategy definition, test requirements definition, development of test scenarios, and execution of test phases
- Effectively communicate project status, issues, schedule and accomplishments to various management and stakeholder groups, as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across the enterprise.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to advise customers on business priorities, options, risks, and costs, and ensure solutions meet the needs of the business
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Proficient at problem identification and resolution, defining and managing business requirements
- Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis and design phases of a project
- Knowledge and application of industry standard project management principles delivered using various systems development life cycles, including Agile
- Subject matter expertise in the customer business area
- Ability and motivation to learn
- Ability to define, manage, and exceed business customer expectations
- Strong intellectual curiosity and capacity for professional growth
- Ability to effectively communicate, formally and informally, both oral and written, with various project stakeholders including, IT leadership, business customers, team members, and other IT colleagues
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years direct work experience as a business analyst with BA certification desirable.
- Subject matter or domain experience working in related industries
- Demonstrated track record of success at IT projects that meet business requirements and customer expectations
- Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis, design, and test phases of a project
- Experience with business process modeling.
- Experience with prototyping and Business Process Modeling tools a plus
- Experience as a Business Analyst on Agile project teams
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)