CBS14/FOX44 in Sioux City, Iowa is currently seeking a qualified IT/Engineering Technician.
- Installing and maintaining video, audio, and other equipment associated with television broadcasting
- This includes server-based record and play-out systems, non-linear editors, production switchers, routing switchers, MPEG encoders, decoders, automation, news room computer systems and data networks
- Emphasis on maintaining broadcast transmitters and translator along with their associated equipment (microwave, fiber, etc.) will be required
- Assist the engineering design, building and installation of electronic systems/equipment as assigned Maintain and repair transmitters ( TV, Microwave, Fiber, satellite, etc.)
- Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
- Computer Networks
- Digital Media
- Engineering Design Process