To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
- Shannon Costello
- Phone: 7032792445
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Representative
Aerotek • Chantilly, VA
Posted 30 days ago
Call Center Representative
Our client located in Chantilly, VA is seeking to hire a Customer Service Representative to their growing team. This position is a full time opportunity supporting the internal office management and outside sales team.
Customer Service Representatives attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Manage incoming phone calls, while identifying and assessing the customer's needs
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording pertinent account information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Process service calls, prepare correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Utilize computer technology and office equipment to handle high volume calls to accomplish assigned daily responsibilities
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
If interested, please send resume to Shannon Costello at shcostello(at)aerotek.com or apply to this posting directly
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.