Position Title: Machine Operator – 1st + 2nd Shift
Wage: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
Shift: 1st, 2nd
Hours: 7:00am-3:00pm; 3:30pm-2:00am
QPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for a Machine Operator at a company in Monroe City, MO. This is an opportunity on 1st and 2nd shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working/standing at a machine for an entire shift.
- Operate equipment after trained such as hoist and forklift.
- Load products in and out of machines.
- Using hands, arms and core body, AE will be responsible for moving various product.
- Remove product from machine using hands, arms, and core to push and pull product on production line.
- Observe machine operation for any defects and/or malfunctions in products while adjusting machines as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Must be able to stand for a duration of an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to twist on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to work in a HOT ENVIROMENT.
- Must be able to work in a loud environment.
- Previous experience preferred.
- A high degree of attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to pass QPS' screening policy.
- Must be able to take direction from leadership.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator – 1st + 2nd Shift
Branch: Quincy IL
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 50 offices throughout the Midwest and the Mid-Atlantic. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
- Attention To Detail
- Forklift Truck