Join a team on a mission to deliver smiles:
At Merit Dental office in Sinking Spring, PA. we recognize the critical role our Hygienists play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and will reward you with an excellent salary, enhanced benefits and the flexible work-life balance you deserve.
Join a team that inspires each other, has fun, and improves the oral health of our patients.
How would you like:
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package
• Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
• Excellent work-life balance, giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- A well-established practice with steady new and returning patient flow
• A positive culture where you are supported, valued and recognized
• To continually grow your skills with CE and on-the-job training
• Comprehensive benefits, including: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
• Quarterly bonus program
At Smile Brands, we believe in Smiles for Everyone. Three simple words with the power to change lives. The result is happier patients, happier providers and happier teams:
Be a part of a culture that celebrates your successes and embraces giving back to our communities. We’ve been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
• An active state hygiene license (or eligible to become licensed)
• A current CPR certification
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase.